Get ready for the ultimate death match between the mechanical and the magical.
Travel with us to distant stars, step sideways into worlds under the hill,
journey across ruined landscapes at the end of the world, solve riddles in the Old West,
and follow that strange music to the dive bar down the road.
The robots and fairies are waiting for you there.
They are waiting for you everywhere.
And now the time has come to choose a side.
Old stories will be upgraded, worlds will collide,
science will give way to magic, and magic will become science.
Join eighteen bestselling, award-winning, and up-and-coming authors
as they pick a side and take a stand to answer the question on everyone's mind:
When the lasers cease firing and the fairy dust settles,
who will triumph in the epic battle between the artificial and the (super)natural?
- Seanan McGuire. Build Me a Wonderland. 2018
- Ken Liu. Quality Tme. 2018
- Tim A. Pratt. Murmered Under the Moon. 2018
- Annalee Newitz. The Blue Fairy's Manifesto. 2018
- Sarah Gailey. Bread and Milk and Salt. 2018
- Jonathan Maberry. Ironheart. 2018
- Kat Howard. Just Another Love Song. 2018
- Mary Robinette Kowal. Sound and Fury. 2018
- Jeffrey Ford. The Bookcase Expedition. 2018
- Madeline Ashby. Work Shadow/Shadow Work. 2018
- Jim C. Hines. Second to the Left, and Straight On. 2018
- Lavie Tidhar. The Buried Giant. 2018
- John Scalzi. Three Robots Experience Objects Left Behind From the Era of Humans for the First Time. 2018
- Lila Bowen. Ostentation of Peacocks. 2018
- Alyssa Wong. All the Time We've Left to Spend. 2018
- Maria Dahvana Headley. Adriftica. 2018
- Max Gladstone. To a Cloven Pine. 2018
- Catherynne M. Valente. A Fall Counts Anywhere. 2018