72. Probability distributions for the stress tensor in conformal field theories (with Stefan Hollands) arXiv:1805.04281
71. A singularity theorem for Einstein-Klein-Gordon theory (with Peter J. Brown and Eleni-Alexandra Kontou) arXiv:1803.11094
70. The art of the state To appear in Int. J. Mod. Phys. D arXiv:1803.06836
Vacuum Quantum Stress Tensor Fluctuations: A Diagonalization Approach (with Enrico D. Schiappacasse and L. H. Ford)
Phys. Rev. D 97 (2018) 025013 (Open access) arXiv:1711.09477
Quantum Energy Inequalities in Pre-Metric Electrodynamics (with Christian Pfeifer and Daniel Siemssen)
Phys. Rev. D 97 (2018) 025019 arXiv:1709.01760
Quantum Energy Inequalities
in Wormholes, Warp Drives and Energy Conditions, edited by FSN Lobo. Fundamental Theories of Physics, vol 189. (Springer, Cham, 2017).
An analogue of the Coleman-Mandula theorem for quantum field theory in curved spacetimes
Online first publication Commun. Math. Phys. 357 (2018) 353–378 (Open access) arXiv:1609.02705
Waiting for Unruh (with Benito A. Juárez-Aubry and Jorma Louko)
Class. Quantum Grav. 33 (2016) 165003 [25pp] arXiv:1605.01316
Locally covariant quantum field theory and the spin-statistics connection
Int. J. Mod. Phys. D 25 (2016) 1630015 [18pp] arXiv:1603.01036
The split property for quantum field theories in flat and curved spacetimes
Abhandlungen aus dem Mathematischen Seminar der Universität Hamburg 86 (2016) 153-175 SharedIt arXiv:1601.06936
62. Asymptotically thermal responses for smoothly switched detectors (with Benito A. Juárez-Aubry and Jorma Louko) arXiv:1511.00701
Probability Distributions for Quantum Stress Tensors Measured in a Finite Time Interval (with LH Ford)
Phys. Rev. D 92 (2015) 105008 [21pp] arXiv:1508.02359
Algebraic quantum field theory in curved spacetimes (with R Verch) arXiv:1504.00586
Chapter 4 (pp 125-189) of Advances in Algebraic Quantum Field Theory, edited by R Brunetti, C Dappiaggi, K Fredenhagen, J Yngvason, (Springer Verlag 2015)
On the spin-statistics connection in curved spacetimes arXiv:1503.05797
Contribution to the proceedings of the conference "Quantum Mathematical Physics" (Regensburg, 2014). To appear in Quantum Mathematical Physics: A Bridge between Mathematics and Physics F. Finster, J. Kleiner, C. Röken, and J. Tolksdorf (Eds.) (Birkhäuser 2016)
Locally covariant quantum field theory and the problem of formulating the same physics in all spacetimes arXiv:1502.04642
Phil. Trans. A Roy. Soc. 373:20140238 (2015)
The split property for locally covariant quantum field theories
in curved spacetime arXiv:1501.02682
Letters in Mathematical Physics 105 (2015) 1633-1661 SharedIt.
Probability distributions for quantum stress tensors in two and four dimensions (with LH Ford and TA Roman)
In Relativity and Gravitation: 100 years after Einstein in Prague, edited by J Bičák, T Ledvinka, (Springer Verlag 2014) arXiv:1409.7516
Pure quasifree states of the Dirac field from the fermionic projector (with B Lang)
Class. Quantum Grav. 32 (2015) 095001 [30pp] arXiv:1408.1645
Dynamical locality of the free Maxwell field (with B Lang)
Annales Henri Poincaré 17 (2016) 401-436 arXiv:1403.7083
Enumerating permutations by their run structure (with D Siemssen)
Electronic Journal of Combinatorics 21 (2014) P4.18 [19pp] arXiv:1403.1723
Quantum fields in curved space-time, semiclassical gravity, quantum gravity phenomenology, and analogue models (with S Liberati)
Chairs' report on Session D4 at the 20th International Conference on General Relativity and Gravitation (Warsaw 2013)
General Relativity and Gravitation 46 (2014) 1707 [13pp] arXiv:1402.3544
Locally covariant quantum field theory with external sources (with A Schenkel)
Annales Henri Poincaré 16 (2015) 2303–2365
The necessity of the Hadamard condition (with R Verch)
Class. Quantum Grav. 30 (2013) 235027 [21pp] arXiv:1307.5242
Quantum Energy Inequality for the massive Ising model
(with H Bostelmann and D Cadamuro)
Phys. Rev. D 88 (2013) 025019 [6pp] arXiv:1304.7682
48. Lectures on quantum energy inequalities arXiv:1208.5399
47. On a recent construction of "vacuum-like" quantum field states in curved spacetime (with R Verch) Class. Quantum Grav. 29 (2012) 205017 [20pp] arXiv:1206.1562
Probability distributions for quantum stress tensors in four dimensions (with LH Ford and TA Roman)
Phys. Rev. D 85 (2012) 125038 [20pp] arXiv:1204.3570
Quantization of linearized gravity in cosmological vacuum spacetimes (with DS Hunt)
Reviews in Mathematical Physics 25 (2013) 1330003 [44pp] arXiv:1203.0261
Endomorphisms and automorphisms of locally covariant quantum field theories
Reviews in Mathematical Physics 25 1350008 (2013) [47 pp] arXiv:1201.3295
43. Dynamical locality of the free scalar field (with R Verch) Annales Henri Poincaré 13 (2012) 1675-1709 arXiv:1109.6732
42. Dynamical locality and covariance: What makes a physical theory the same in all spacetimes? (with R Verch) Annales Henri Poincaré 13 (2012) 1613-1674 arXiv:1106.4785
On the notion of "the same physics in all spacetimes" arXiv:1105.6202
In Quantum Field Theory and Gravity. Conceptual and mathematical advances in the search for a unified framework edited by F Finster, O Mueller, M Nardmann, J Tolksdorf, E Zeidler. (Birkhäuser, 2012)
Singularity theorems from weakened energy conditions
(with GJ Galloway)
Class. Quantum Gravity 28 (2011) 125009 [18pp] arXiv:1012.6038
Probability distributions of smeared quantum stress tensors
(with LH Ford and TA Roman)
Phys. Rev. D 81 (2010) 121901(R) [5pp] arXiv:1004.0179
Quantum Inequalities from Operator Product Expansions (with H
Commun. Math. Phys. 292 (2009) 761--795 arXiv:0812.4760
Lectures on quantum field theory in curved spacetime
Lecture Note 39/2008 Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in the Natural Sciences (2008).
Phase space quantization and Loop Quantum Cosmology:
A Wigner function for the Bohr-compactified real line (with H Sahlmann)
Class. Quantum Gravity 25 (2008) 225015 [20pp] arXiv:0804.2541
35. Quantum Energy Inequalities for the Non-Minimally
Coupled Scalar Field (with LW Osterbrink)
J. Phys. A: Math. Theor. 41 (2008) 025402 [19pp] arXiv:0708.2450
34. Mass dependence of quantum energy inequality
bounds (with SP Eveson)
J. Math. Phys. 48 (2007) 093506 [13pp] math-ph/0702074
Absolute quantum energy inequalities in curved spacetime (with CJ Smith)
Annales Henri Poincaré 9 (2008) 425-455 gr-qc/0702056
32. Recent Developments in Quantum Energy Inequalities
in The Eleventh Marcel Grossmann Meeting - Proceedings of the MG11 Meeting on General Relativity (pp. 2683-2685) edited by H Kleinert, RT Jantzen and R Ruffini (World Scientific, Singapore, 2008).
31. Quantum Energy Inequalities and local covariance II: Categorical formulation
Gen. Rel. Grav. 39 (2007) 1855-1890 math-ph/0611058
30. Averaged null energy condition in spacetimes with boundary (with K Olum and MJ Pfenning)
Phys. Rev. D 75 (2007) 025007 [7pp] gr-qc/0609007.
29. Averaged energy inequalities for the non-minimally coupled classical scalar field (with LW Osterbrink)
Phys. Rev. D 74 (2006) 044021 [6pp] gr-qc/0606009.
28. An explicit quantum weak energy inequality for Dirac fields in curved spacetimes (with SP Dawson)
Class. Quantum Grav. 23 (2006) 6659-6681 gr-qc/0604106.
27. Quantum Energy Inequalities and local covariance I: Globally hyperbolic
spacetimes (with MJ Pfenning)
J. Math. Phys. 47 (2006) 082303 [39pp] math-ph/0602042.
26. Problems with wormholes which involve arbitrarily small quantities of exotic matter, (with TA Roman)
Contribution to the Proceedings of EPS-13, Bern, 2005. gr-qc/0510079.
25. On wormholes with arbitrarily small quantities of exotic matter, (with TA Roman)
Phys. Rev. D 72 (2005) 044023 [15pp]. gr-qc/0507013.
24. Quantum energy inequalities and stability conditions in quantum field theory,
in Rigorous Quantum Field Theory: A Festschrift for Jaques Bros
edited by A Boutet de Monvel, D Buchholz, D Iagolnitzer, U Moschella (Birkhaüser, Boston, 2006/7). math-ph/0502002.
23. Quantum energy inequalities in two-dimensional conformal field theory, (with S Hollands)
Reviews of Mathematical Physics 17 (2005) 577-612. math-ph/0412028.
22. p-Nuclearity in a new perspective, (with I Ojima and M Porrmann)
Letters in Mathematical Physics 73 (2005) 1-15. math-ph/0412027.
21. Quantum energy inequalities in two dimensions,
Phys. Rev. D 70 (2004) 127501 [4pp] gr-qc/0411114.
20. Comments on "Counter example to the quantum inequality", gr-qc/0409043.
19. Quantum inequalities in quantum mechanics, (with SP Eveson and R Verch)
Annales Henri Poincaré 6 (2005) 1-30 math-ph/0312046.
18. Energy inequalities in quantum field theory,
in XIVth International Congress on Mathematical Physics edited by J.C. Zambrini (World Scientific, Singapore, 2005).
Expanded and updated version: math-ph/0501073
17. Quantum weak energy inequalities for the Dirac field in flat spacetime, (with B Mistry)
Phys. Rev. D 68 (2003) 105010 [6pp] gr-qc/0307098.
16. A quantum weak energy inequality for spin-one fields in curved
spacetime, (with MJ Pfenning)
J. Math. Phys. 44 (2003) 4480-4513 gr-qc/0303106.
15. Null energy conditions in quantum field theory, (with TA Roman)
Phys. Rev. D 67 (2003) 044003 [11pp] gr-qc/0209036.
14. Stability of quantum systems at three scales:
Passivity, quantum weak energy inequalities and the microlocal spectrum
condition, (with R Verch)
Commun. Math. Phys. 240 (2003) 329-375, math-ph/0203010.
13. A quantum weak energy inequality for Dirac fields in curved
spacetime, (with R Verch)
Commun. Math. Phys. 225 (2002) 331-359, math-ph/0105027.
12. A general worldline quantum inequality,
Class. Quantum Grav. 17 (2000) 1897-1911 gr-qc/9910060.
11. Quantum inequalities and 'quantum interest' as eigenvalue
problems, (with E Teo)
Phys. Rev. D 61 (2000) 084012 [14pp] gr-qc/9908073.
10. Bounds on negative energy densities in static space-times,
(with E Teo)
Phys. Rev. D 59 (1999) 104016 [10pp] gr-qc/9812032.
9. Bounds on negative energy densities in flat spacetime,
(with SP Eveson)
Phys. Rev. D 58 (1998) 084010 [6pp] gr-qc/9805024.
8. Bisolutions to the Klein-Gordon equation and quantum field
theory on 2-dimensional cylinder spacetimes,
Class. Quantum Grav. 16 (1999) 769-788 gr-qc/9804012.
7. A unique continuation result for Klein-Gordon bisolutions
on a 2-dimensional cylinder,
Class. Quantum Grav. 16 (1999) 789-796 gr-qc/9804011.
6. Classical and quantum initial value problems for models
of chronology violation,(with A Higuchi and CG Wells)
Phys. Rev. D 54 (1996) 3806-3825 gr-qc/9603045.
5. Quantum field theory on certain non-globally hyperbolic
spacetimes, (with A Higuchi)
Class. Quantum Grav. 13, (1996) 51-61, gr-qc/9508051.
4. Initial value problems and signature change (with LJ Alty)
Class. Quantum Grav. 13 (1996) 1129-1147 gr-qc/9501026.
3. Generalised point interactions for the radial Schrödinger
equation via unitary dilations,
J. Phys. A: Mathematical and General 28 (1995) 1107-1127 hep-th/9412050.
2. Unitarity of quantum theory and closed time-like curves,
(with CG Wells)
Phys. Rev. D 52 (1995) 5773-5782 hep-th/9409156
1. Model dependence of baryon decay enhancement by cosmic
strings, (with BS Kay)
Nucl. Phys. B399 (1993) 89-110 hep-ph/9209297.