Selected works from Emerson Edition Catalogue
Wind Quintet - Hommage à Stravinsky (1992) - 9'
- World première - 1992, New Music Group,York University.
- London première - 1993, Atlantic Wind Quintet, Royal Academy of Music in London.
- European première -1997 International Competition of Chamber Music in Paris.
- Avignon International Festival - Geneva Conservatoire Wind Quintet.
- Broadcast by Radio-France
"L’Aria Distante" for Oboe & Chamber Ensemble (1994) - 12'
- World première - 8th December 1995, York University New Music Group.
- American première - 21 July 1996, "Seiji Ozawa" Hall, Fellows of the Tanglewood Music Centre conducted by Stefan Asbury.
"Tanglewood Trio" for Clarinet. Viola & Piano (1996) - 7'
Written during the composer's residency as the 1996 Leonard Bernstein Fellow in Composition at the Tanglewood Music Centre, USA.
- World première - 13th August 1996,"Seiji Ozawa" Hall, Fellows of the Tanglewood Music Centre.
- European première - Cagliari International Festival, Italy, 1997, Asmus Ensemble.
- UK première - 1998 , York University, Capricorn Ensemble.
"The Eagles" for Brass Ensemble (1995) - 5'
(4tpts, hn, 4tbn, tuba)
- World première - 11th June 1999, Royal Academy of Music Brass Ensemble, RAM London.
"Canticello" for Cello & Chamber Orchestra (1997) - 15'
(2,2,2,2 - 2,2, - perc (2) - strings)
Commissioned by the New London Orchestra
- World première - 9th October 1997 at St. John’s Smith Square, London, Nicholas Roberts (cello) & N LO conducted by Ronald Corp.
- European première - 27 September 1999, at the ISCM - World Music Days 1999, Bucharest, by Andrei Kivu & the Romanian Radio Chamber Orchestra conducted by Cristian Brancusi.
"From Across the Sea" - Albanian Folk Song for 3 flutes (1997) - 3' 30"
- World première - 7 November 1997 at King’s Manor Hall of York Uiversity. It was first by the Fluterie Ensemble.
- Honorary Mention at the 1999 New Flute Music Competition in Atlanta, USA.
"Ed e’ subito sera - Feim Ibrahimi in Memoriam" for Cello & Piano (1997-98) - c. 7'
Written after a poem by the Nobel Prize-winning Sicilian poet Salvatore Quasimodo.
- World première - 25th July 1998, at the Ryedale Festival, Yorkshire, by Tirana "Spectrum" Ensemble.
- London première - 29th July 1998, St. James’s Church, Piccadilly.
"Four Wedding Songs & a Dance" for Clarinet & Piano (1999) - 8'
In the January 2000 buletin
of the Association of Woodwind Teachers, Janet Whitteridge
A very useful and attractive set of pieces which
suit the instrument well.