At York, I am the module lead for the High Performance Parallel and Distributed Systems module.
- HIPC - High Performance Parallel and Distributed Systems (Undergraduate/Postgraduate, H/M-Level)
Previously, I was the module lead for Software testing, and taught on the SKIL module. I was also the project coordinator for all UG3 and MSc projects until 2022.
- SKIL - Skills, Knowledge and Independent Learning (Undergraduate, Year 1)
- SOTE - Software Testing (Undergraduate/Postgraduate, M-Level)
- PRBX - Project: Computer Science (Undergraduate, Year 3)
- PACS - Individual Project in Advanced Computer Science (Postgraduate)
- PRMH - Project - Human-Centred Interactive Technologies(Postgraduate)
- PCYB - Cyber Security Individual Project (Postgraduate)
While at Warwick I was the module lead and lecturer for the Programming for Computer Scientists module.
- CS118 - Programming for Computer Scientists (Undergraduate, Year 1)
During my Ph.D. studies, I taught extensively across the Computer Science cirriculum. In particular, I taught on the following modules:
- CS126 - Design of Information Structures (Undergraduate, Year 1)
- CS132 - Computer Organisation and Architecture (Undergraduate, Year 1)
- CS133 - Professional Skills (Undergraduate, Year 1)
- CS241 - Operating Systems and Computer Networks (Undergraduate, Year 2)
- CS261 - Software Engineering (Undergraduate, Year 2)
- CS402 - High Performance Computing (Undergraduate/Postgraduate, M-Level)